Fall is in the air and time for a warm cup of Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
And so let me share a recipe with you that will gift you energy, immunity, and focus this fall.
PUMPKIN SPICED ENERGY ELIXIR – A BLEND OF SOOTHING FLAVORS, WARMING SPICES, AND CALMING MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS.
- 1 Tbsp Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or cane sugar) to taste
- 1/2 packet of OM Mushroom Morning Energy blend (made with medicinal mushrooms, vanilla chai extract, and organic oats)
- 1 Cup oats or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Pumpkin spice or Cinnamon to garnish
- Heat milk on the stovetop, once warm add in pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, mushroom energy blend, and maple syrup. Heat it just enough, but don’t boil.
- Pour it into a cup, layer it with coconut whipped cream, and garnish it with powdered spice.
- Serve and enjoy the warm elixir! You can also enjoy it cold!
- This makes a great energizing drink for all age groups (caffeine free). One can use OM mushroom coffee blend for a caffeine version.
Peek into my Kitchen⬇️
New to the world of medicinal mushrooms? Want to explore?
Gifting you health and vitality and sharing my online dispensary https://us.fullscript.com/protocols/back2basicsfxn-medicinal-mushrooms-dispensary
For more immune boosting reads and recipes check below:
- Chia Pudding Recipe
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Spiced Energy Elixir
Based on 1 Review(s)